Saturday, December 11, 2010

Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!


It's officially that time of year! I love Christmas so much, and even though it is currently 80 degrees and sunny in Southern California, I can always dream of a White Christmas or even a Christmas in Connecticut.
Today was busy with Christmas craft shopping for my homemade gifts. There is something very festive and joyous about Michaels this time of year. Everything is covered in glitter and on sale. It just doesn't get better than that!

I am now in the midst of making my gifts whilst watching the California Sunset and A Muppet Christmas Carol. Tis the season!

On a side note, I have been really blessed by the Gordon Conwell's Seminary advent devotional, found here. It is emailed daily to me and I have truly enjoyed it.

Here's to Christmas crafts, tons of glitter and sappy movies! God bless us, everyone!

1 comment:

Ryan Maguire said...

Buddy: I'm singing/I'm in a store/and I'm siiiiiingiiiiing!/I'm in a store/and I'm siiiiiingiiiiing!
Gimbel's Manager: HEY! There's no singin' in the North Pole!
Buddy: Yes there is!
Gimbel's Manager: No there's not!
Buddy: We sing all the time!
Gimbel's Manager: No you don't!
Buddy: Especially when we build toys!